Isaiah 28:15-18 (TPT) states:
For you have said,
“We have made a covenant with death and a pact with the underworld,
so when the overwhelming scourge sweeps over us, it will not harm us.
For we have made lies our refuge and find our shelter in falsehood.”
Here’s what the Lord God says:
“Behold, I set in place in Zion a Foundation Stone,
fully tested and proven to be faithful and secure.
And written upon this precious cornerstone is this:
‘Those who trust in Him will not act in haste.’
I will set justice as the true measurement and integrity its plumb-line.
My hailstorm will sweep away your refuge of lies,
and My floodwaters will overwhelm your hiding place.
Then your covenant with death will be annulled
and your pact with the underworld will not stand.
And when the overwhelming scourge sweeps over you, it will sweep you away!”
The world has made a covenant with death, but God’s answer to that is His Foundation Stone, Jesus Christ — He has, through His triumph on the cross and His resurrection and ascension, been set in place in the councils of eternity.
Now Jesus Christ invites all believers to join Him in 1 Peter 2:5 ~
“Come and be His ‘living stones’ who are continually being assembled into a sanctuary for God. For now, you serve as holy priests, offering up spiritual sacrifices that He readily accepts through Jesus Christ.”
His spiritual sons and daughters — the Father is building into His holy temple — we are those who dwell in a heavenly realm already, according to Hebrews 12:22 ~
“By contrast, we have already come near to God in a totally different realm, the Zion-realm, for we have entered the city of the Living God, which is the New Jerusalem in Heaven! We have joined the festal gathering of myriads of angels in their joyous celebration!”
We live from a heavenly Kingdom perspective while on earth, according to Ephesians 2:6, and this becomes offensive to those who are living only in this worldly existence. Romans 9:33 (TPT) says:
… just as it is written: “Be careful! I am setting in Zion a stone that will cause people to stumble, a rock of offense that will make them fall, but believers in Him will not experience shame.”
The contrast is significant, and the Lord has chosen each one of us to take our unique place as holy priests to make a difference with our lives. We are His chosen generation for triumph over death and destruction; we were born for such a time as this!
Let us Pray:
Heavenly Father, thank You that justice is set and integrity is in place by Your own Son Jesus Christ, as the Foundation stone, by which we all are joined. We are Your holy priests — may You accept our sacrifices of praise and thanksgiving, and as we step out in faith to take action, lead us and grant us wisdom, so we will not experience shame.
Lord, You are fully tested and proven secure, unmovable and the plumb-line. You are the answer to the covenant with death that is based on lies. Lord, sweep away the refuge that hides in every agreement of death for the unborn. Lord, let Your justice prevail and destroy this pact of death. Sweep away all the agreements and legislation that have no justice or integrity.
We place before You all we have done to defeat the Termination of Pregnancy Bill 2020. You, Lord Jesus, have already defeated death and annulled this covenant with death — we are in awe and celebration with You, and the myriad of angelic hosts. Lord, may we see the manifestation of this triumph in these days in South Australia and our nation. We decree You triumphed over death, and death is swallowed up in victory! In Jesus’, Yeshua‘s Name. Amen.
Abundant grace to you as we continue in prayer and fasting according to Mark 9:29 ~
He answered them, “This type of powerful spirit can only be cast out by fasting and prayer.”
- Praise God for the overwhelming number of people that emailed, phoned or texted 5AA Radio in Adelaide, and for the compère Andrew Reimer allowing freedom of speech to all who sent messages, phone calls and emails, and for taking all the responses they received to the politicians.
- Thank God that miraculously, the debates on the Bill are delayed until after the Walk for Life now! In the meantime, for truth to be revealed and the righteous politicians to be fortified and fully supported.
- We get SA Health approval passed ASAP!!! NO MORE DELAY!
- They approve turning the escalators on for the Walk for Life that were allowed for the cricket — why not the Walk — favour on us!
- The weather for the Walk: the temperature looks wonderful, but we are asking the Lord for favour over the wind or threats of rain. That there be no wind!
- Premier Steven Marshall recognises this will ruin him; may he shut down Attorney-General Vickie Chapman and not support this Bill. Whatever his motivation, we ask the Lord to use him to save babies.
2 CRITICAL ACTIONS WE IN SA CAN TAKE TO STOP THIS EVIL:
- Contact local MPs. Click here for more tips on speaking to your local MP, and to look up your member and electorate.
- WALK FOR LIFE Pennington Gardens, North Adelaide Saturday February 6th, Gates open 9.30 a.m. — 12 noon. Arrive early to check in (SA Health requirement).
If you are coming on the walk, tell a few other believers and bring friends who may not have heard about it — last year we had countless people disappointed they simply had not heard about it until afterwards!
After all of the talk about debates starting this week, the Parliament has decided not to debate the Termination of Pregnancy Bill 2020 on the first day back for 2021. Let us give thanks to the Lord!
We will hold fire on the Parliament Steps Rally until debates start. Keep looking for updates as the debate may go to next week — sadly we cannot trust they won’t throw us a curveball as in the past, with misinformation!
To send the intended influential message to our politicians
that South Australians DO NOT want legalised abortion up to birth,
we need thousands of people on the WALK for LIFE!
It will take each of us to SPREAD THE WORD through all our networks!
Go to our website & our Facebook page Love Adelaide — make sure you ‘like’ the page and share the event.
The team at the Canberra Declaration are partnering with Love Adelaide’s call for 37 Days of Prayer & Fasting in asking God for the defeat of this horrific SA abortion to birth legislation that will be voted on in February 2021. We are doing this by calling for 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting from 1 – 21 January 2021. (Feel free to join them for the full 37 Days should you so wish.)
We are also adding some very specific prayer requests over and above the defeat of this horrific anti-LIFE legislation in SA. Join with us as we believe for breakthrough for these key prayer points. Feel free to add your own prayer requests for friends and family, your church and your local community as you feel led.
- A revelation for Australians of Jesus Christ and Him crucified
- The defeat of South Australia’s Abortion Legalisation Bill
- The defeat of Victoria’s “Change or Suppression” Bill
- Integrity and justice in the U.S. election process
[Photo by Ben Karpinski