In what was described as a Youth Climate Strike, an estimated 4 million kiddies took to the streets last week to protest the earth’s natural cycle of warming and cooling.
Here’s what they didn’t protest:
- Abortion — 40 to 50 million abortions worldwide annually
- Christian Persecution – 215 million Christians face significant levels of persecution worldwide
- Anti-Semitism – a 13 % rise in anti-Semitic incidents globally in 2018, ranging from assault to murder
- The Decline of Marriage – 72% of all U.S. adults were married in 1960, versus just half today. The foundation of civilization is eroding.
- Fatherless Families – in the black community, 61% of children will be raised without their biological father in the home – a statistic that drives everything from crime rates to poverty.
The Kiddie Climate Crusaders aren’t taught to care about these things by their teachers. They aren’t bombarded day and night by appeals from the mainstream media. Celebrities don’t harangue them on late night TV and at awards ceremonies.
Welcome to Sheep World 2019.
They’re poor little lambs that have been taught what to care, and what not to care, about….baa, baa, baa
Photo by Mika Baumeister on Unsplash